Home

Welcome to the online home of St Leonards Press.

We are a Commercial Printer and Copy Shop based in Ludlow.

Please have a look at the services we offer or get in touch.

St Leonards Press opened in June 1998 in Corve Street, Ludlow, in the redundant St Leonards Church,

which closed for worship in 1973. The Church, designed by Sir Gilbert Scott, was built in 1870.

It stands near the site of an ancient chapel dedicated to Saint Leonard which was pulled down in 1773 and rebuilt following a ruling by  the House of Lords

Getting British Business Online